- CDC Releases New Built Environment Assessment Tool (an Adaption of MAPS)
- Jody Martinez to be Elevated to ASLA Fellow
- Coen+Partners wins a 2015 Design Award from the Smithsonian's Cooper Hewitt Museum
- Minnesota Design Team - Volunteer for the Dayton Visit
- Landscape Architecture Technical Information Series (LATIS) Issues Call for Abstracts
ASLA-MN 2014 Awards Celebration and Spring Gala
Network ♦ Connect ♦ Celebrate
Friday, May 2, 2014
5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
The Varsity Theater
1308 4th Street Southeast
Minneapolis, MN 55414
5:30 - 7:30 Appetizers / Cash Bar
7:30 - 9:30 Buffet Dinner and Awards Announcements
|On or before April 21||$65||$80||$45|
|April 22 - April 25*||$80||$95||$45|
|* April 25 is the last day to register|
|1 -2 people - Register online (click here) or download registration form (click here)|
|3 or more people - Online registration is not available; download registration form (click here)|
PAYMENT: Unless arrangements have been made in advance, orders received without payment will not be processed.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Cancellations must be made in writing and will be fully refunded if received by Friday, April 25, 2014. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: If you require special meals or accommodations to fully participate in this event. Include a written description of your needs.
PHOTO RELEASE: Photographs will be taken throughout the event which may be used in future ASLA and ASLA-MN promotional materials. By virtue of your attendance, you agree to ASLA’s and ASLA-MN’s use of your likeness in said promotional materials.
ATTIRE: Business / Semi-formal