- MnDOT's 2016 Planning Internships Program
- Hoisington Koegler Group Inc. (HKGi) Planner
- Ramsey Conservation District Conservation Design Technician
- Trust for Public Lands Creative Placemaking in Parks Survey
- UMN Ecological Restoration Online Courses Spring 2016
- Cultural Landscape Foundation (TCLF) Seeking Applicants for the Sally Boasberg Founder's Fellowship
The date of the LARE Q&A and Networking Session has changed to Monday, February 8.
ASLA-MN is hosting a LARE Panel Q&A and Networking Session on Monday, February 8 at 5:30 p.m. If you plan on taking the LARE Exam this year, this is a great opportunity to hear from recent test takers and CLARB representatives about what to expect. This is also an opportunity to learn about the path to licensure and to form study groups.
There is no charge to attend, but please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Feburary 5. Click here to learn more and to share study group preferences: