News & Info
- Perkins + Will and Nelson\Nygaard Merge
- Oslund and Associates puts the final touches on its landscape for the Minnesota Vikings stadium
- ASLA-MN Member Bob Gunderson appointed as returning Board member of AELSLAGID
- ASLA-MN Advocacy Day 2016 Report
- Help shape ASLA's 2017-2018 Federal & State Legislative Priorities
- Creative City Challenge competition winners Wolf and Moose Design
|Last chance to get PDU education - including ethics
Free event on June 30
|Landscape Structures is hosting a morning Learning Academy featuring two sessions about inclusive play on June 30 which provides a total of 3 PDU. Landscape Structures is approved as an authorized education provider by both IACET and LA CES™. Each session is 90 minutes long and attendees earn and 1.5 PDHs (including ethics) for each. The programs also meet CLARB Health, Safety, and Welfare continuing education requirements.
Learn more and sign up!
|Are you ready to renew? License renewals are due by June 30, 2016. The spring 2016 edition of AELSLAGID's newsletter The Communicator includes a two-page overview of the renewal process.
|Summer is here - be prepared to enjoy! We have several events line up. Mark your calendars and stay tuned for additional information about the following:
ASLA-MN / APA-MN MnDNR Campus Tour, St. Paul, July 27
ASLA-MN Member Appreciation Barbecue, St. Paul, August 4
ASLA-MN / USGBC Sites Program Perkins+Will, Minneapolis, August 18
ASLA-MN Golf and Foot Golf, Columbia Golf Course, Minneapolis, September 13