- CDC Releases New Built Environment Assessment Tool (an Adaption of MAPS)
- Jody Martinez to be Elevated to ASLA Fellow
- Coen+Partners wins a 2015 Design Award from the Smithsonian's Cooper Hewitt Museum
- Minnesota Design Team - Volunteer for the Dayton Visit
- Landscape Architecture Technical Information Series (LATIS) Issues Call for Abstracts
A World of Solutions:
One Profession, Endless Possibilities
Landscape architects are creative problem solvers, innovators, and solution-seekers. No matter what aspect of this diverse profession we represent, we approach challenges from a multi-faceted perspective rooted in our deep understanding of the environment, design, and solutions that work.
In 2015 our chapter will celebrate the many faces and expressions of our unique occupation, both locally and internationally. We hope you'll join us to explore the possibilities and the variety of our singular profession!